Our customers tell us that they choose Fordway because we offer a unique combination of in-depth technical expertise and practical implementation experience. Our mature, experienced team work seamlessly alongside you to deliver the project on time and on budget.
- Our management team have a combined experience of more than 100 man years running IT support operations
- Our project managers are PRINCE2 qualified and we employ some of the highest qualified ITILv3 managers in the UK
- Our technical staff hold qualifications from all the leading vendors, including Citrix Dell, HP, Microsoft and VMware.
As an organisation our accreditations include:
- CommVault Platinum Partner
- Dell Premier Partner
- HP Gold Specialist
- HP Microsoft Frontline Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner: management and virtualisation
- Microsoft Gold Partner: devices and deployment
- Microsoft Silver Partner: midmarket solution provider
- NetApp Silver Partner
- Quest Software Premier Partner
- VMware Partner
What our customers say:
“The key thing with Fordway is that the depth of knowledge of their staff. I didn’t have to pay for a full-time SAN or Citrix expert as their staff had all the skills we needed. They were effectively an extension of our IT department - whatever I didn't know, they did." Stuart Gale, Global IT Services Manager, Intelligent Energy.
“Fordway’s technical capabilities and experience made them the ideal partner for this project. We worked closely together at every stage – we disclosed everything and they responded with an open door policy, answering questions as they arose and giving advice to help our staff learn the new system. They really went the extra mile in sharing information with us at every stage, enabling our staff to gain hands-on experience working alongside them." Mark Pitkin, Project Manager in the ICT Strategy and Programme Group for Warwickshire County Council.