Thursday 20th October 2016 - 9am to 1pm
Microsoft, 2 Kingdom Street, London W2 6bD
This is the second in a series of Fordway's new Cloud Strategy Seminars. Cloud Security and compliance are the main focus of this event. We'll also look at optimising hybrid cloud and the versatility and agility of scalable cloud services for an OPEX cost model.
- Security and compliance - who is responsible?
- Agile cloud services to meet fast paced demand
- Scalable solutions for a digital world
- Why hybrid cloud - public vs private
- Why Azure over AWS
- Big data and the IOT - Capture, Save, Store and Analyse
Vendor Speaker - Microsoft, Azure - Jan Mietle
Fordway Speakers - Richard Blanford Managing Director
Microsoft Offices, 2 Kingdom Street, London W2 68D
Microsoft's London Office is not far from Paddington station.
Fordway is a leading independent cloud services provider and IT infrastructure specialist, established in 1991. The company provides highly accredited and secure cloud and consultative services delivered by experienced consultants.
A Fordway event in partnership with