Fordway Cloud Security Management as a Service assists customers defining in their security requirements and in designing and building security into the provisioning of public, private or hybrid cloud services. Assured by GESG certified architects. Strategic approach to risk (across internal and multi-supplier environments), meets organisational security and compliance requirements.
- Security Governance Audits (aligned to ISO27001) and Gap analysis
- Security compliance assessment for PSN, N3 PCI DSS etc.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Technical Risk Assessments
- Infrastructure architecture design check against standard industry references
- Penetration Testing and Security prevention and reduction measures
- IT Service Continuity (Disaster Recovery) policies, process and procedures
- Security Incident Management measures and IT Health Checks
- Security Compliance (GESG certified) and Security Strategy development
- Security Information, event Management, event consolidation and presentation
- Security process and operation, Security Policies and governance.
- Ensures compliant and secure cloud services for your organisational needs
- Fordway can leverage multi supplier expertise
- Public Cloud suppliers: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and others
- Provision of ongoing services to administer, support, operate and improve
- Ongoing commitment to achieve continual service improvements
- Experience of multi-supplier relationships
- Expertise in delivering secure cloud services to existing G-Cloud customers
- All engagements run to Prince2 standards
- Certified to ISO27001 and complies with ISO20000 and the ITIL framework.