Fordway’s Patch Management as a Service (PMaaS) removes the administrative overhead on IT Operations staff to ensure IT systems remain compliant and secure. Leveraging industry-leading patch management tools to take complete ownership and manage delivery to servers and endpoints. Reliable detection and remediation for Windows and third-party software updates.
- Continuous monitoring of patch sources and real-time notification from ISVs
- Analysis and tailored recommendations for monthly patch cycle, against business needs.
- An agreed release schedule to production servers ideally including a test phase
- Testing and deployment of recommended Windows and Linux OS patches
- At the end of each patching cycle Fordway will report on all in-scope endpoints.
- Higher levels of service and support, available through Fordway Cloud Service Management
- Public Cloud Patching: server instances in AWS, Microsoft Azure and others
- Patch management can be applied to your organisation’s on premise environment
- Option to patch a number of additional Microsoft applications
- Option to patch a wide range of 3rd party applications.
- Leverage Fordway to react quickly to zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Industry-leading patch management tools that manage delivery to your endpoints
- An agreed, customised release schedule that meets your organisation’s requirements
- Removes the burden of your organisation of onerous, resource intensive activities
- A secure, scalable patching service that customers can rely on
- Leverages established architectural capabilities with robust processes
- Accredited platform that assures security and compliance at all times
- Fordway’s 24 x 7 x 365 team will manage all aspects of the deployment to production endpoints
- Fordway representation on your organisation’s Change Advisory Board (CAB) if required.