Design a hat for Ermincloud and you could win a £30 voucher for The Toy Box toy shop in Godalming.
Ermincloud, the Fordway cow is in the Surrey Cow Parade. She currently grazes in front of the Fordway offices in Godalming at the crossroads of the Brighton Road and A3100. She'll be here throughout the summer before joining the rest of the herd at the Surrey Hills Food, Drink and Music Festival. Eventually she will be auctioned for charity.
We think she needs a special hat! It could be a top hat, a sun hat, an elegant ladies hat, a hip baseball cap, a beret – let your imagination run wild!
We'd love to see your drawings. All you need to do is send us your design by email or by post by midnight on 11th August 2016 and if your design is selected our designer Lisa Sutcliffe will attempt to recreate it!
Please note terms and conditions apply (see below).
Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Prize: There will be 1 prize winner, who will win a £30 voucher for the The Toy Box based in Godalming.
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT 11th August 2016.
- The competition is open to children of 5 – 12 years of age.
- The competition is only open to Surrey residents.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be available
- Children of Fordway employees are not eligible to enter.
- Children must confirm that they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The winner will be notified by email on the 12th August.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be the entry chosen by Fordway MD Richard Blanford and our design Lisa Sutcliffe.
- Competition entrants may have their Christian name, age and town of origin published on the Fordway website www.fordway.com.
- The competition winner will have their Christian name, age and town of origin published on the Fordway website www.fordway.com.
- By entering this competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on the Fordway website and in our newsletters and create a finished hat for Ermincloud based on your design. Artworks will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. The winning entry will be displayed on the Fordway.com website. Each entry becomes part of the public, historical / archival online contest catalog. It can be removed at a later date upon request.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Promoter: Fordway Solutions, Hambledon House, Catteshall Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1JJ.